gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-06-2024, 03:48 PM

"And who are you?" Kaino came up behind the blue marked woman. She'd seen her face here and there, but they'd never been properly introduced to one another. The menfolk had such bad manners. "You're definitely not a Saxe, so how do you fit into the equation?" Not that Kai knew every single Saxe on the planet, but she knew a fair few. This woman didn't hold herself like a Saxe. She held herself kind of like a bridling Sidi.

Kaino stepped in close, invading the woman's personal space so that she could fully inhale her scent. Mmm, she smelled Sephiran's manly scent clinging to the woman. A soft chuckle pulled from the lavender and smoke fae. "Ahhhh... close contact with my sweet cousin, eh?" The bob-tailed woman then took a step away, moving towards the sound of running water. A little stream meandered through the plain and Kaino lowered her muzzle to it, scenting its cleanliness before taking a little sip. Once satiated, she looked back over her shoulder at the other woman. "I'm surprised he lets you out of his sight. We both know how... all consuming... my cousin can be." Then she flashed a brilliant smile. "I'm Kaino, by the way." As if she didn't know.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If Only We Had Known. Vericona Plains 09:30 AM, 03-06-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024