gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-06-2024, 11:54 PM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Lucette had been fussing over her brother, as well as Hay, when the call from her mate came. His call was for her alone, and she shot a look between her siblings. She hadn’t seen their mother yet, though after what Hay had told her…She was shocked that she hadn’t. Bae-Syl hadn’t come to the main area for healing either, and she felt a knot in her stomach as she feared for the worst. Lucette excused herself, apologizing for needing to step away, and left her little girl to help Dorian with treating any who came to them. Sou was still learning and adjusting, but Luce was sure that she could follow instruction. She would have to trust her other siblings to care for the majority of Ethne while she went to check and see what was up with Bae.

…and when she stepped into the den she saw why he had asked for her alone.

Lucette froze at first, swallowing hard as she looked at the unconscious form of her mother. Bellamy had always been a strong figure, and seeing her like that, bleeding and her breathing coming in shorter breaths as it was, shook Lucy to the core. She took a hesitant step forward, her gaze flicking over to Bae-Syl that was laying close to her mother. Almost as if he was standing on guard, ready to move at a moment’s notice. But how he watched her mother… what had happened… Lucette felt cold wash over her body. Her mother had maimed a child… and Bae-Syl wouldn’t be like this unless he was worried there was a true threat.

That was why he had asked her to come alone.

She moved to her mother’s side, a sigh leaving her lips as she spoke. “Tell me what happened… I’m going to need to use some water to clear away this wound on her shoulder. It looks like shit.” And no doubt it was going to scar. Not to mention the wound that had been torn open on her neck… just what had her mother been doing out there? Had she slipped in the same way she almost did when she met Bae? Was this worse? She moved to fetch the skin, pouring some water over the wound. The liquid mingled with the blood, washing it down toward the fur to reveal a good chunk of flesh that had been torn away. A whimper left her.

“Oh mom…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Superman or Demon? time you tell me Lazuli Falls 05:18 PM, 01-28-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024