An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
03-07-2024, 05:32 PM

"Speech"

"A ghost!" He repeats, nodding. Oh yes, that would be magic for sure. He had never come across a pure ghost, though he had many lessons surrounding them, whether they were based on true lessons though, he was unsure.

Her name in two parts sounded important! He mouthed her name to himself as he dipped his head in return, hoping to remember it, "I am grateful to have met you, Bramble Carpatius." Accidentally misspeaking her second name, "Carpathius, sorry!" He corrected. Hopefully, she didn't think he was a complete bumbleheaded fool, rambling about magic and making a simple greeting mistake!

"Auster you say? Is that this land? I came from far away." His intense cold blue gaze wandered over the water, beyond the horizon, back to his home of lies.
"I hope to create a home here. Something I didn't believe for a long time, I could do." He sighed and shrugged as if the weight of the past grew suddenly heavier, but he quickly shook it off and returned his attention to the future.

"For now though, I will explore this land, Auster. Perhaps I'll stumble onto more of these magical places you claim are not magic!" He feigned a chuckle with a tilt of his head, hoping to mask the past grief that threatened to overtake him a moment ago. He was certainly not ready to face that yet.

"And you? Are you from here then, Bramble Carpathius?" He asked, unknowing the second name was a formality.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Harsh winds The Shimmering Shore 06:57 PM, 02-11-2024 11:36 PM, 04-06-2024