size
Large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualPride - Pansexual
03-07-2024, 07:27 PM
Barghest padded along the edge of the beach, her paws sinking into the cool sand with each step. She moved with grace (as much as the effeminate girl could muster), her fur a patchwork of mottling under the moon's gentle glow. As she walked the beach, she caught sight of Selkie, her little sister lost in wonder beneath the starry sky.

With a soft snort, Barghest padded closer, her aqua eyes glinting with amusement as she watched Selkie marvel at the spectacle above their heads. "Well, well, what do we have here?" She murmured, her voice a low rumble. This frail sister of hers, stargazing and small. Barghest felt the intense urge to gather her up in her jaws and carry her away from reality. Mm, getting too old for fantasies.

Her tail swaying lazily behind her, the striped girl settled down beside her sister, her proximity and the warmth of her fur meant to be a comforting presence against the chill of the night. "Enjoying the view, Sel? Tell me what you’re thinking?" She asked, her tone mostly teasing but not unkind. She couldn’t be unkind to her sisters, but her brothers were another damn story.

""

Barghest is an androgynous woman, meaning she exhibits both masculine and feminine traits at the same time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i just need everyone & then some Silver Island 01:13 AM, 03-05-2024 01:24 PM, 06-20-2024