size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
03-07-2024, 09:15 PM

Spider grins and nods along, following every word - but Delphi's paw on their cheek causes a flush to work its way from the tops of their ears to the tip of their tail, their eyes widening incrementally. their mind, for an embarrassing moment, comes to a screeching halt. they duck their head and give a spluttering cough as Delphi pulls away, trying to disguise their flustered state. "o-of course! you're always welcome!" truly they're thrilled to have their friend here, buzzing like they've swallowed a mouthful of bees.

Doomsday rises from their shoulder and swoops low over the aforementioned baskets, inspecting the snacks with an eager caw. Spider rolls their eyes. "hey, that's rude," they scold, urging their companion back over. to Delphi, they confide, "sorry about him. i think he was born without manners." beckoning with their tail, Spider turns on their heel and begins to lead the party through the trees, humming a jaunty tune. after a bit of walking, the treehouse materialises before them, jutting up from the undergrowth. Spider guides Delphi all the way to the front door, then inclines their head and steps aside so their friend can enter first. they watch Delphi's reaction eagerly, wondering what she'll think of their home. "welcome to the best treehouse in the whole world."  

did Spider know any other treehouses? no, maybe not. but the point still stood.

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024