size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
03-07-2024, 11:19 PM
Luce came and her shock was not unwarranted. Bae spared a glance to her. But he didn't let his gaze linger long on Lucy. His eyes going back to Bellamy and waiting. He was tense and ready to jump should bells wake and attack. He dared not let it happen.

Lucy moved and he nodded to her saying she would need water. His ears flicked to the sound of baecette's soft snores. Good kid didn't need this shit too.

But how did u tell the woman you loved most that her mother had asked the impossible of you? He should explain what happened first tonight. Bells slipped tonight Luce..... she maimed some kid in the raiding party for throwing a rock at her. She was maimed in return. After I finished fighting I followed her and diverted her from reaching anyone else.... I needed to assess if she was a threat to anyone. I wont allow her to fight anymore.... she is a threat when she does so. I had to knock her out so she could hopefully wake calmer." his eyes moved to Lucy's face, body rigid. He was expecting retaliation from his wife, but she needed to know the gravity of it all as Bellamy's oldest child.

He was about to rock her world worse. "Back when I first met her.... I made you mother a promise, and her one to me. If either of us slipped past the point of recovery.... we are to kill each other to protect our family. I've held this secret for a long time and its weighed me down everyday. Without your father, im afraid if she fights that she will become what she feared most. I dont want to have to act on such, but I will if it comes down to her or my family here.... but I also don't think I can, she's my family too and it would hurt you. And I promised to never hurt you or allow you to be hurt. I'm a man of my word Luce." where would this leave them? Would she tell him to get out? Would she hate him?

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Superman or Demon? time you tell me Lazuli Falls 05:18 PM, 01-28-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024