Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
03-08-2024, 12:24 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
No sooner than he had stopped on the black sands than did he lay eyes on the red male. Ruby squawks from the air an came diving for the male aiming her feet to grab into the male and to use her parrotlike beak to attempt to bite into the male on top of his head as he came at Bae-Syl trying her best to distract him. Bae waited his lips pulling and eyes narrowing. This was the male Ears and Whiskers had spoke of. He wouldn't allow this red male to stay to take on Bellamy if he could help it.

The male came shouting that he had no right to make demands. "I have every right as Ethne's bruiser and Gavaroche's father!" his own angry shout divulged to the male exactly what he wanted. He was a trusted part of ethne, a protector of his people and the father of Bellamy's reborn lost mate! He was here not just for chickens. And only cowards didnt come when they were called out for trying to harm a gentle soul like Gav's.

The male was wrong if he though bae was letting him have ground. He moved just as his companion did as well. The dog kicked into action and sought to slam into the large male's left haunches, seeking to throw his ass out of the way for bae as bae met this male head on. Bae used his cunning here hackles raised and ears pinning as he danced. His body came in an angle to attempt to make the male miss his bite, allowing the slam to slam into him but his own maw parted, jaws seeking their own target. If he could land he wanted to yank this male's ear right off. He hoped to leave nothing behind.

His eyes narrowed as her met the male's with just as much furry as he saw there. Both were fighting for something important but only one could walk away from this. His legs aimed to wrap around the male's neck, and to hopefully jelp bae keep a good hold and possibly control his movement more.

"Speech!"

Bae-Syl vs Ignis for Maim(right ear removal)
Round 1/1
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Defensive Battle Accessory: Shoulder pauldrons
Companion 1: Husky, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Macaw, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Specialty: none (bard present)
Using my lucky rabbit's foot here from my ooc account<3

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 03:01 PM, 03-01-2024 12:55 PM, 03-24-2024