gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
03-08-2024, 07:54 PM
Nila’s conditional training to remain composed, obedient, submissive was starting to crack the longer this woman poked at her. She wanted to hold her head high, to scream that she was more than just a Sidi to Kaino. But she bit her tongue, literally, as the coppery taste surged through her mouth as it began to bleed from the puncture of her teeth.

And then she was being spoken to, her focus flickered back towards the monochrome woman before her. “Nila” she bit out a bit to defiantly as she was referred to by the demeaning title she held. Yes, she was a Sidi. But she still had a fucking name. “You’ll have to ask her yourself. I don’t make a habit of attempting to presume what runs through Kaino’s mind” she was still shaking even if her words held their own. The way she could… would. In the privacy of her den with Kaino.

“Why do you care?” She broke. Her voice shook. Who was this woman and why did she care so much what the saxe did with their Sidi. It’s not like she’d help them. Nila knew better than to think anyone would ever offer their hand to a Sidi. Not publicly anyway. So why was this woman asking her all these questions.

“If you tell me your name, I’ll be sure to let lady Kaino know that you were looking for her, that you had some curiosities only she could answer” her tone was back to that one would expect of a slave. But there was a hint. A promise that would most certainly be bringing this woman up to Kaino.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024