An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-09-2024, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2024, 11:37 AM by Mariah. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mariah's eyes sparked at his words, the audacious proposal triggering a new wave of defiance within her. She was breaking; he could see it, in the tremble of her lips and the quiver of her fragile frame. But god, how she fought! She fought as though every breath might be her last, every word a desperate plea for control. He was relentless - she was relentless. No quarter would be given in this battle of wills. "Does that make you a masochist?" Her voice rose in a sardonic challenge, her mouth upturned in a devilish grin. She fought to keep her voice steady as she watched him approach, his prowling form taking on an animalistic grace. The intensity of his gaze threatened to undo her, and yet, she found herself drawn to the treacherous flame burning within him. His unwavering attention was disconcerting and sent her heart pounding against her ribcage with a reckless abandon.

But there was a trace of vulnerability hidden beneath the surface- something Mariah hadn't expected to find. It intrigued her, sparked a curiosity that she hadn't felt before. She couldn't deny the pull he had over her, drawing her in like a moth to a flame. Yet his desire to dominate, to conquer - it clashed with every ounce of stubborn independence in her being, causing an internal war that left her emotions as scattered as leaves in the wind. "As you crave my cruelty," she finally began, closing the distance between them until they were mere inches apart, "I fear I crave your honesty." Her eyes bore into his own emerald depths, staring unflinchingly into the abyss within him. It was a dangerous game they played - one that could lead only to destruction or an understanding so profound it might shatter them both.

Mariah held his gaze, refusing to recoil from the intensity of his words. His audacity was infuriating yet enthralling, pushing her further into the labyrinth of their shared desires. She drew a deep breath, filling her lungs with the scent of him – wild and untamed, like a force of nature that refused to be claimed. "Appealing?" she echoed, her tone laced with wry amusement. "That depends on one's perspective, Caedes." Her eyes briefly flickered down to his lips, a tantalizing temptation she hadn't intended. The faintest shadow of a smile crossed her face as she continued, "The forbidden can be enticing. But there is something to be said about the value of caution." His words served as a catalyst for her own desires, bringing them crashing to the forefront of her mind. The forbidden allure he spoke of was not alien to Mariah. She had always been drawn to the edge of reason, where order surrendered to chaos, and passion ruled over logic. It was there that she felt most alive.

For a moment, Mariah was silent, her silver eyes widened ever so slightly at his audacious words. She took a shuddering breath, her heart racing in her chest as the gravity of their game of wills sank in. His admission echoed around them, hanging heavy in the air like the impending doom of a thunderstorm. "You speak as if I have wronged you," she began, her voice barely more than a whisper. "Yet, it seems to me that we are both victims and beneficiaries of our shared infatuation." She paused slightly, her gaze never wavering from his. Her next words were slow and deliberate, drawing out the tension between them further. "If I am to strip you of your sanity, know that you've stripped me of my solitude.” My quiet existence is no more, replaced by this tumultuous yearning that knows no rest.

A tide of emotions washed over Mariah as his words settled around them, lingering in the air like a tangible aura. His soft kisses rained down her neck, causing goosebumps to rise on her flesh; his honesty, raw and painful, seeping into her soul. She tilted her chin back to offer him easier access to the touch they both craved. The defiant glint in her silver eyes softened despite herself, a flicker of trust sparking amidst the sea of chaos that their relationship had become. Her voice was a whisper when she finally replied, "And what would you do with me if you had me, Caedes?” She asked lightly, but then thought better of it “Think carefully before you answer me. I am a Mendacium- though it may not mean anything to you, it certainly does to me, and it comes with a deep culture of numerous core beliefs that I have to adhere to.” She finished softly, her eyes never leaving his as she awaited his response. Her heart pounded in her chest, the rhythm echoing in the quiet space between them. She could feel the tension betwixt them, thick and heady, threatening to swallow them whole.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's a Seeker's Game Redbud Nook 06:50 PM, 03-04-2024 06:31 AM, 04-11-2024