gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Guinevere

A call by the Alpha sent the young girl to all four paws- padding across the earth to find the large woman who would summon every other member. A sigh would part the rosy lips. Moments ago Guinevere only just snuck out from her mothers side to go fishing, but now curiosity reels her in towards this voice. The shadows would keep her hidden, the bright golden orbs flashing into opening light. Lifting the crown up high The youth would walk towards the gathering- lost. Her eyes would scan the area before settling upon the queen, a grin would carve upon the face as Guinevere would race forward.

" Chrysanthe! How're you? Long time no see!" The out going, bubbly personality would radiate- the ivory girl did not know what was happening or how serious the event even was and with that she'd simple sit back, a grin lightening up upon the face as she listens.

The small, earthly brown ears would slowly perk up and within seconds the right paw would shoot up. " me... Me! let me do something totally awesome!" A laugh would part the lips as the tail would thump against the floor, what would she get, would it be exciting. Then Guinevere realised- her father was here and Soleil must be freaking out. The youth would begin to fidget and twirl around in circles before finally settling back down.