Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-09-2024, 08:21 PM

It felt like an age since anyone had looked at her the way the Viking was looking at her now, and while it was an ego boost, it also made her heart hurt a little. She didn't let it show though, her suggestive smile never faltering as he put his offer forward. She couldn't see her raiders having a problem with that offer. “A deal!” She raised her glass to lock the offer in. “Though I don't know their schedule, we'll be sure to come visit before the end of Autumn.” One of the best times of the year for drinking by her approximation (probably because it was the season she tended to conceive). Maybe that was what had her so riled?

She looked to the fading light, a look of surprise crossing her face before she laughed. “Although, if I don't head back soon, they might think I've been kidnapped and who knows what fires they'll start then?” She certainly didn't expect anyone to show up kicking doors down to try and save her. “But before I go, blood or no?” If the raiders and the vikings were going to be friends, it would help to set clear rules before they pissed each other off with a miscommunication.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the mountains are calling Fenrir's Maw 10:25 PM, 01-31-2024 08:26 AM, 04-19-2024