size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
03-10-2024, 12:23 AM

Modesty is quick to point out that they're older now, but Dread is quick with an addition of his own. "Deluge has two decent, rational parents, who love her very much. And she's... I don't have to tell you." A spark played across his face. That, and Deluge was older than even he was. Apples to oranges, but he's always got the upmost confidence in her. He takes a sip of his tea, relaxing by degrees.

"Their lot, could probably be talked out of going to war for a pack that they have little more than trade interest in, as far as I know." Dread's brows lifted for a moment, considering. "Sob story or not, it just needs to look and feel like it wouldn't be worth it." A long sip of his tea. Right, they're just talking in dreams and hypotheticals. The spitballing of a boy who's trying to make up for the fact that his girlfriend has been beaten on by no less than two close relatives, and worries he won't be able to prevent it from happening again.

"Now that market season is winding down, my mentor from the Armada is going to bring down some fittings for the treehouse. I've never seen her pack light, so I can only imagine what else she's bringing you. I think you'll like her, you should come by and chat." Dread takes another long sip of the tea, the corners of his lips twitching. If Halo and Modesty sat down to speak, maybe it would put them on an even clearer course for success. Fuck, he could hope, right?

Maybe it would make up for things. Maybe.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. very young, yet unmistakably aged Daager Isle 03:01 AM, 02-28-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024