Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-10-2024, 01:06 AM

Modesty covered her snicker with a sharp exhale as the boy jumped to Deluge's defense and flattered herself and Gilgamesh in the same breath. This one could stay, though she wasn't sure if he was resilient enough to withstand her daughter's mercurial nature, she would welcome his attempt at trying.

As for trade interest, Modesty wasn't sure what Ethne traded in that couldn't be sourced from the Hallows or the Raider's themselves. Between the livestock they were rapidly accumulating and the more artistic tendencies of Kenway and Jael, Sakana's map directing their scouts where to collect herbs so that they now had in ample supply, their signature liquor and the ready access to the bounty of the seas, the Raider's were accumulating enviable resources. Another target on their back, but they weren't afraid to protect what was theirs. They weren't above sourcing in demand items either, for the right price. “Any chance yourself and Deluge can go and ferret out just what they are offering? Other than the magic of friendship... Her dry delivery and the dancing light in her eyes spoke more than words would as to her opinion of the worth of that. “Start in the south, and see how far their influence extends. Don't be afraid to muddy the waters in the process.” Though she was pretty confident the latter went without saying, “I'll get Scald on board too, I don't need those two riling themselves up like caged big cats...” Lord knew if she didn't set them loose to cause some mayhem it would be directed at her before long.

Modesty would be sure to warn Gilgamesh that the visiting Armada wolf was expected. She nodded, “Let me know when she arrives, and I'll be sure to welcome her personally.” All roads were in roads if you approached them with the right tact.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. very young, yet unmistakably aged Daager Isle 03:01 AM, 02-28-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024