Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-10-2024, 01:45 AM

As they made their way to the main building and up the stairs, Jael hiccupped and apologised. Modesty shushed the pet and waved her paw dismissively, ushering the girl into the room she shared with Gil where tea was already laid out. Modesty shook any tension from her body as she crossed the threshold, making sure her quills were lying flat with her fur before she flopped down on the furs that made her bed. A fire in the hearth (probably set by her present company if she stopped to think about it) fought off any of the autumnal chill from the air and she gestured for Jael to join her. There was space along her side, between her front paws, across the furs. She did her best to remain relaxed, the floor open for the other woman to sit wherever she was most comfortable.

“I wouldn't task you to help with that even if you had offered, any more than I would expect Flurry to take part in the sort mayhem I expect Deluge to unleash upon our enemies, or Sakana to rip apart combatants in a raid.” She wasn't in the business of making her pack members miserable. Everyone had their strengths and passions, and clearly Jael's tended more towards nurturing, whether it was livestock or teaching the youngsters of the pack skills. Modesty had taken notice, and though she was awkward and clearly unpracticed, she would offer whatever comfort she could to the other woman now, in her time of need. “I won't send you back down there, and you need rest.” She gestured again, pausing to pour herself some tea, and raising a brow in silent offering to Jael.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Onwards Daager Isle 10:32 PM, 03-09-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024