gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Indie
03-10-2024, 05:04 PM
As Cadaver traced his way through the open territory- his sister in tow- they made their way across the sprawling expanse of Sweetgrass Basin. It was a change of scenery- he had never been out this far. But looking for their mother, they had gotten the idea that maybe they should look in new places. The late afternoon sun bathed the landscape in a warm golden light, casting long shadows across the vibrant green grasses. The air was filled with the sweet scent of wildflowers and herbs, mingling with the earthy aroma of the soil beneath their paws. It was a tranquil oasis, a sanctuary away from the chaos of the outside world. Hopefully, it held the answers they were looking for.

As they walked, Cadaver's mismatched eyes scanned the horizon, taking in the vastness of the basin and the life that teemed within it. His ears perked up at the sound of footsteps approaching, and he turned to see a figure emerging from the distance. Part of him had allowed his hopes to get up, but upon recognition, it was merely a lone wolf, her fur charcoal and various shades of blue in patterns similar to the auroras they had been seeing in the night sky. Cadaver's curiosity was piqued, and he exchanged a glance with his sister before bounding forward to greet the newcomer. Maybe this individual would have seen their mother?

"Hello there!" Cadaver called out, his voice hesitant, but with clear intention as soon as they got in earshot. "My name's Cadaver, and this is my sister Illusion. You haven’t seen a woman out here, have you?" He couldn't help but feel drawn to this newcomer, her presence adding an air of excitement to their search. “She looks similar to my sister- but really tall. Almost twice as tall as you.” He explained, imagining his mother’s stature next to the stranger.

"Cadaver Nightwing"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Flourish Before Demise Sweetgrass Basin 04:52 PM, 03-10-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024