gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-10-2024, 06:11 PM

Bellamy worried for him. Adult or not, Dorian was her child, and she would fuss over him and his well being. But he denied the need for sleep, a little shake of his head as he insisted that he would rather spend time with her. That made Bells happy, her heart warming at knowing her little one wanted to spend time with her just like she wanted to spend time with her. He would lean into her shoulder and Bellamy gave a gentle nuzzle to his forehead. Divinities above, he rivaled her size now. He had gotten so big, and like all of her children had needed to grow up faster and harder than she would have wanted. He asked her how she was feeling, also adding that he was glad she was back.

“I’m glad to be back. I hated being away from you and your siblings… Even as I mourned, I mourned for being absent from you guys too. I missed you all terribly.” The woman was bound to her children, and her heart was here in Ethne. She had founded the pack, but her loved ones made it up. They were the true life of Ethne for her, and she smiled, drawing back and giving him a little space once more. “Better than when I had left. I… though I spoke to the wolves of the Hallows, I don’t think true healing began until I started speaking with a dear friend, and when I met Little Gav there.” She had been grateful for their kindness and aid, but the ones who had truly helped with her mind had been Acere and Gavroche.

“I wish you could have met Acere. He was a great man, the sort of leader that I had only thought was real in stories, after how I lived my childhood. He was a big inspiration for me founding Ethne.” The woman explained softly. “I’ve been meeting with him, somewhere between the world of the living and the world of the stars where souls are watched over by the Divinities. In my dreams, we met, and he offered comfort. He knew your father too.” The woman explained. She grinned, tail wagging back and forth.

“Your father was lucky, it takes a very special soul to be reincarnated the way he had. But for the rest of us, never forget there is a place for us among the stars. A place of warmth and light, and, if I have anything to say about it, it will look just as Ethne does now, a perfect paradise for all of us, when the time comes. For now though,” The woman rose, moving before her son and dropping down into a play bow. “I’m not planning on kicking the bucket any time soon, and you’re going to help keep me feeling youthful. Come on Dori, how about a race to the end of the creek? Are you up for it?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I don't care if you're an adult, you'll always be my baby Cattail Creek 12:34 AM, 01-15-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024