gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
03-10-2024, 07:00 PM
Aurelia's nostrils flared slightly, a reflexive response to the sharpness of Kaino's words as they cut through the air. A mix of irritation and resignation stirred within her, like a turbulent storm brewing just beneath the surface. She despised the notion of being reduced to nothing but Sephiran's Sidi, a mere pawn in his twisted game of power and control. The thought of it grated against her pride, igniting a fiery defiance within her that burned like molten lava in her veins.

"It seems like I've been called that before," Aurelia replied tersely, her tone laced with bitterness as she struggled to contain the simmering anger bubbling beneath the surface. The very idea of being tethered to Sephiran's will like some obedient servant made her skin crawl. "But make no mistake, Kaino," she continued, her voice steady but edged with defiance, "if I wanted to leave, there's nothing that would prevent me from doing so."

Aurelia's gaze bore into Kaino's, a silent challenge burning in her sapphire eyes. She refused to be shackled by the expectations and judgments of others, determined to carve out her own path regardless of the obstacles in her way. If that meant enduring the disdainful whispers and sidelong glances of those around her, then so be it. She would not be confined by the chains of others' perceptions.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If Only We Had Known. Vericona Plains 09:30 AM, 03-06-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024