gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
03-10-2024, 07:39 PM
Aurelia watched as Iolaire efficiently collected the venom, her movements practiced and precise. The old fae's explanation of the process and its purpose gave Aurelia a new perspective on the use of poisons. While she didn't share Iolaire's ease with the idea of using such substances, she couldn't deny the effectiveness of such tools in certain situations.

"I suppose that makes sense," Aurelia replied, her voice thoughtful as she processed Iolaire's words. She glanced at the others, noting their reactions before returning her gaze to the retreating figure of Iolaire. The old fae's demeanor spoke of a lifetime of experience and a certain level of detachment from the world around her. It was a stark contrast to Aurelia's own feelings of uncertainty and the weight of her past experiences. She couldn't help but admire Iolaire's skill, even if she didn't fully understand her methods. As she watched Iolaire disappear into the tall grass, Aurelia couldn't shake the feeling that there was much more to the old fae than met the eye.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Learn You A Thing Or Two Serpent Plains 05:51 PM, 01-13-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024