size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-10-2024, 08:34 PM

The longer that the girl spoke, the slower Iolaire walked. Eventually, she stood still, looking the girl over. Intrigued indeed. The unnamed girl claimed to be a healer as well and had been speaking to other healers. It was interesting and the old woman wondered if she could figure it out. Iolaire was very prideful when it came to her healing abilities. If no one else could discover what was wrong with the girl...

Iolaire motioned the girl over to the side and seated herself beside the babbling stream once more. "Tell me everything. Start from the beginning. Tell me what others have told you." After that, Iolaire would want to do a physical exam to see if she could pinpoint some issue that might be keeping the girl from putting on weight. "And tell me your damned name, girl." Mutter mutter, raised in a barn, mutter.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I don't know you, but do you know me? Serpent Plains 11:18 AM, 03-04-2024 06:12 AM, 03-23-2024