gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-10-2024, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2024, 08:47 PM by Caedes. Edited 1 time in total.)

Caedes watched with rapt attention as the old woman maneuvered the pot of venom, his mind shifting away from the snake's body which was by now carried away on the current. Instead he thought of ways to extend the lifespan of the snake instead, to keep siphoning it's liquid death for longer; weighing the pros and cons of keeping it alive versus the current one-time usage. He grinned at the woman, his eyes flashing in amusement as he met her gaze, the reply he received denoting she must have thought he was having some sort of sentimentality for the snake. Of course, that was an idiotic notion.

She was obviously an experienced healer, knowledgeable in her craft. Her explanation to the blue marked woman was quick and concise, the purpose of the venom, the difficulty of collection. He would wager she had quite the history with it. He watched as she gathered her things, shifting his attention to the dissolving gathering.

The brute held Mariah's gaze as she finally delivered unto him a small fix of her attention, and he would have risen to follow after her had it not been for the purpose behind her hauntingly silver eyes. She had rushed to pursue the old woman, and he left her to it. As much as he desired to chase, interfering in her dealings was not something he was going to do. So, he would linger, mulling over the possibilities, wondering if taming one of the little beasts was worth the trouble. Wondering if he could track his little witch down later as well.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Learn You A Thing Or Two Serpent Plains 05:51 PM, 01-13-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024