size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-10-2024, 09:20 PM

As Mariah spoke, Iolaire listened intently. It was good that the girl had tried various treatments and had remembered them. That cut out a lot of what Io might have prescribed. Since Mariah was asking for advice, the old woman shrugged out of her pack and came in close. "I'm going to feel around. If anything hurts or feels uncomfortable, let me know." With firm, practiced paws, Iolaire began palpitating the girl's abdomen. She moved her nimble digits about in an attempt to feel any growths or abnormalities within.

While moving her paws about Iolaire didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. The old wolf took a step back and sat down, staring at the girl with a scrunched brow. "Without getting inside and looking around, I can't tell you exactly what the issue is. I didn't feel anything wrong, so the best course of action is to treat your gut and make it happy enough for absorption of nutrients."

Iolaire sat and thought for a while longer, her brows drawn together as she stared hard at the girl. "Slippery elm, plantain, marshmallow root, licorice root and fennel." she advised. "Mix the lot together and take a teaspoon in water every morning and night. Are you part of a pack, girl?"

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I don't know you, but do you know me? Serpent Plains 11:18 AM, 03-04-2024 06:12 AM, 03-23-2024