gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-10-2024, 09:34 PM

Mariah felt a mix of relief and apprehension as Iolaire examined her abdomen. She was grateful that the old fae didn't find anything immediately concerning, but the lack of a clear diagnosis left her feeling frustrated and uncertain. As Iolaire suggested a course of treatment, Mariah listened attentively, committing the names of the herbs to memory. She nodded as Iolaire finished speaking, grateful for any potential solution to her condition.

"I'll try that particular herbal mixture," Mariah replied, her voice filled with determination. "Thank you for your advice." She hesitated for a moment before continuing. "Yes, I am part of a pack. Elysium." She hesitated for a moment before continuing, a flicker of uncertainty crossing her face. "Do you think... do you think there's hope for me? That I can find a deal with this?" Her voice was hopeful yet tinged with doubt, unsure of what the future held for her health.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I don't know you, but do you know me? Serpent Plains 11:18 AM, 03-04-2024 06:12 AM, 03-23-2024