gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
03-10-2024, 09:40 PM
The arrival of the two young wolves caught Aurelia off guard, their sudden appearance breaking the peaceful solitude of the basin. She turned to face them, her sapphire gaze sweeping over their unique markings and vibrant fur. The sight of their mismatched eyes and distinctive patterns intrigued her, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth towards them. They seemed so earnest in their search, so hopeful that she might have seen the one they were looking for.

"Hello, Cadaver, Illusion," Aurelia greeted them with a warm smile, noting the subtle differences in their demeanor. Cadaver's hesitation was endearing, his concern for his missing mother evident in his voice. Illusion, on the other hand, exuded a quiet intensity, her gaze sharp and calculating. It was clear that she was not one to be underestimated.

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen anyone else out here," Aurelia replied gently, her tone soft and reassuring. "But I'll keep an eye out for her as I travel." She offered them a sympathetic smile, hoping to ease their worries even if just a little.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Flourish Before Demise Sweetgrass Basin 04:52 PM, 03-10-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024