An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-11-2024, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2024, 08:46 AM by Mariah. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her gaze faltered slightly at his response, her heart aching for the vulnerability of the moment. She found herself wishing she could reach into the depths of his soul and pull out the answers she sought, to give him the assurance he seemed to lack. But she also knew that was not her place; it was a journey he had to undertake on his own. “You deserve to understand who you are outside of who you have been molded to be.” She echoed lightly- though she wouldn’t push it any further beyond that if he didn’t want to talk about it.

Mariah watched him wrestle with his thoughts, her heart pounding a wild rhythm in her chest. His question hung heavy in the air between them, echoing in the silence around them. She felt his gaze piercing through her, sparks of predatory intent sending waves of heat down her spine. Slowly, she raised a paw brushing it gently against his chest- she couldn’t resist the desire for connection. “You” she began softly, locking her sterling gaze onto his. “are not just an exception.” The words came out in a whisper, barely audible amidst the gentle rustling of leaves. “You are a free-thinking individual, and you are welcome to decide where you fit in this- if at all.” As she wouldn’t be surprised if there was too much control being taken away to be interested in entertaining the thought of advancing further.

-MENDACIUM LESSON PT. 3-

With a few more moments pause lingering in the space between them, she continued. “You should also know that my family is a matriarch. Not that men are treated any less- leadership just passes from mother to daughter. My oldest sister has been the Matriarch for a little over a year now. My mother is her advisor.” It was difficult for her to guess what he might be thinking in this moment. She wasn’t sure if, after all that, he thought it would be worth the trouble. She certainly wouldn’t blame him if that’s how he felt. “I know it’s a lot to take in, but that’s the basics of it. At the end of the day, I’m not exactly what you would consider a blind follower. But like I said, the foundation is loyalty, and at the very least that’s what I can provide for my family. Loyalty to them, and respect of their beliefs." She trailed off, unsure of what else to say on the topic. Looking at him once again, she her voice once more. “Do you have questions?” She asked, prompting him for direction as to where he might need more information.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's a Seeker's Game Redbud Nook 06:50 PM, 03-04-2024 06:31 AM, 04-11-2024