size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
03-11-2024, 02:23 AM

Elysia could help but feel calm in the presence of Aurelia. She had this aura about her. And it didn’t surprise her why sephrian kept her around. She was soothing to be near. ”The pleasure is all mine, I assure you” she mused, sending a playful wink in Aurelia’s direction.

Elysia didn’t have very many friends. In fact her only genuine friend at this point was, well, Absinth. So being her felt nice. Unlike anything she was used to. Her mother would come unhinged if she saw this side of her.

”It makes being cooped up around them all tolerable” she laughed. She loved them all, but the toxicity of her family’s need to always be the better wolf present got tiring after a while. Even as a child she’d needed breaks from it. That’s why she was grateful to have Ezekiel. He had always been her rock.

She was pleased that she hadn’t been turned away. Relaxing a bit she continued to study Aurelia. ”Then I shall stay, not to be nosey. But your unlike my cousins. How did you get lumped in with our band?” she tilted her head. It wasn’t a bad thing at all. In face Aurelia seemed like a breath of fresh air. And her family could certainly use that. Especially with tensions rising daily.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hopeless Wanderer Wolfpaw Lake 06:22 PM, 03-10-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024