gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-11-2024, 08:01 AM

Akito watches as Jael unwraps the straight razor and explains the details of the metal. He thinks for a moment, a silence settling over them. Well, he really had no idea about the metals at all or really the pearl razor, but he had a feeling Vidarr would like any of it. Appreciate the gesture, if one would. Finally, he speaks. "I'll take whatever you find is fair," he says as he gives the girl a soft nod. "I trust that you will give me a good deal," there is a hint of a smile, but his eyes say it all. He isn't above strong arming her if she leads him astray.

Once everything is settled and the deal is done, Akito places everything back carefully into his buckets. Strapping the pole back over his shoulders, he turns one last time to Jael. "If you ever find yourself in southern Auster, I will have much more to trade down there. Safe travels," with one last nod, Akito turns back to Fenrir's Maw and continues on his way to Heidinn.

-exit unless stopped-

"speech"

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretend this is bubble gum, ok? Fern Gulley 03:39 PM, 01-31-2024 11:10 AM, 03-11-2024