size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-11-2024, 09:03 AM

He stared back, his gaze that of clinical detachment. She drew closer, testing the waters, pushing him for reaction. His emerald gaze was invasive as he stood there, unmoving while she edged closer and closer to him. Yowling about getting to know him, something he was not interested in in the slightest. Really, he felt disgusted — she wasn’t Mariah.

But instead of stepping away, he advanced on her. Pushing into her space, nearly slamming into her as  he cranes his neck to look down at her. Emerald gaze narrowed, amusement playing there. “Elysia,” His shadow consumed her smaller figure, lips dropping a hair’s breadth away from the shell of her ear where his voice, deep and resonant, rumbled. It was as though he was reciprocating, throwing her a bone — and then crudely ripping it away. “This is nothing but a nuisance, a bothersome distraction I can no longer tolerate.” His tone was matter-of-factly as his words cut through the air like a knife, devoid of warmth and monotonous. The obsidian brute’s bloody lips cracked wickedly as he smirked, the woman’s fearless ardor a source of amusement. But her flirtation was detestable at best. “Maybe you can fuck the bear.” He chuckled brutally, shrugging towards the object in question with a scarred shoulder. With that the brute pushed past her, shoulder crashing into her own as he set off to leave her with the bear’s cooling carcass.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Loose Change Gale Gorge 05:03 PM, 03-09-2024 01:38 PM, 05-15-2024