gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-11-2024, 12:47 PM

Spirit was trying, and he hoped Chimera appreciated his attempts at conversing, even if he wasn't the most social wolf. Speaking to others and relating to them was hard for the shy man. When the alpha spoke, Spirit found himself pausing for a moment. Maybe a purpose was just what he needed, and who better to give him that than the new leader of Ashen?

He was offering him a position on his council. It wasn't something Spirit could've anticipated and he was, not unsurprisingly, caught off guard. He stammered out something incoherent before pulling himself together to answer more properly. "I-I think I'd like that," he said finally. Though he personally doubted he had anything to bring to the table, it seemed Chimera thought otherwise. Unless he was just messing with him, though Spirit wasn't the type to be wary of the intentions of others in that way, even if he was terrified of most wolves.

"W-what would you expect of me?" He didn't want to commit unless he was certain he could do what Chimera needed him to do. He was happy to pause, turning to face Chimera, brows furrowed in careful thought. "I-I just don't want to let you down."

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Into the wind stream Cryer's Ravine 08:39 AM, 02-01-2024 08:11 AM, 05-06-2024