size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-11-2024, 01:57 PM

Spirit seemed a little taken aback at the prospect of being on the Ashen council and Chimera grinned at the other man, watching his face as he processed the offer in his mind. In time, Spirit agreed and Chimera nodded in approval. He hadn't been sure what the other man would do with such an offer. Some wolves didn't want responsibility. Others needed a purpose. Spirit seemed to be the latter sort.

The earthen hued man asked after his duties and then shared his concerns. Chimera shook his head. "You will not disappoint," he assured the other brute. "I need your eyes, ears and voice. Tell me what you see within the pack, what you hear. I need your opinion on things that you believe need changed. In matters of state, I'll need your vote on what course of action we should take." Having a council was standard practice. Chimera had done it all before, but this time it would be wolves who weren't his queens.

"I'll be calling a council meeting within the next moon or so," Chimera informed Spirit. "Look upon your pack with new eyes, Spirit." It would be up to the council to bring things to Chimera's attention that he might not otherwise see. "Enjoy the rest of your day, Spirit. Thank you for accepting my offer." With that, the black and white giant nodded and took his leave.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Into the wind stream Cryer's Ravine 08:39 AM, 02-01-2024 08:11 AM, 05-06-2024