size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-11-2024, 05:11 PM

As Mariah spoke of the customs of her family, Caedes listened with rapt attention, his mind racing with possibilities. The idea of joining Elysium, of being identified as a Mendacium, sent a thrill coursing through him. He wasn’t sure what that electric sensation was however, because the idea of stripping himself clean of his Saxe name was… an irrevocable one. Her family would see him cast aside his name, and take their own. A trade… one that meant he could have her. Or perhaps, it meant that she could have him. Both ideas appealed to the brute, but his familial devotion and his new, all-consuming devotion to Mariah were clashing now. It was a heavy feeling that settled on his shoulders, his eyes flashing in agitation at the thought of losing one for the other. Of considering either a choice to be discarded at will.

Mariah had no way of knowing that he was a product of a plaything and a cruel Saxe mistress. For a moment he wondered, blasphemously, if he had ever been a true Saxe. There were certainly some who believed otherwise. "I understand," The scarred brute murmured, thoughtfulness looming over his features. Could he give the answer he wanted to give, say yes, accept the conditions… and risk being hunted by his own kin? Was being her friend, hiding behind a lie in front of her family all he could do?

He released a breathless laugh, her words stoking the embers of his jealousy and irritation at himself. “A friend would not covet you as I do. Everything in this mutilated body yearns to accept.” But. There was a but coming. He hated that. All he desired was to have her forever, and what a perfect belief system her family held for that to become a reality. Only.. "But I will only do so if you ask it of me. If it is what you desire." He continued, his gaze unwavering as he made a new promise to her. "I will not let you go without a fight. I will move mountains, traverse oceans, defy the very laws of nature if it means being with you." His voice was fierce, determined, a declaration of his unwavering devotion. But with it also carried his infatuation, his possessive inclination, and a horrible truth. “But, it’s not without consequence. Disposing of my name will mark me for death.” He said, his tone falling in warning, keeping her gaze fixed with his own. As they stood there, he began to divulge his own circumstances. His words were honest, his tone brutal. “I come from a bloodline of conquers. Heathens, godless, without religion, without morality. I am here as part of a plague, seeking domination. An Empire under a Sultan. My name is Caedes Messorem Saxe. This is all I have ever known. Until you.” He regarded her, waiting for reaction, waiting for a shred of doubt to cross those lovely features. Oh, how it would sting. But he was not a beast that knew to fear.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's a Seeker's Game Redbud Nook 06:50 PM, 03-04-2024 06:31 AM, 04-11-2024