size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-11-2024, 07:37 PM

The choice before him was clear, yet the consequences loomed large on the horizon, casting a shadow over their fragile bond. How could he reconcile the loyalty he felt towards his family with the fierce longing he harbored for Mariah? The answer eluded him. Certainly it was not something harmonious, and a decision was going to have to be made. But as she said, how long could that go on?  "No in-between." He repeated to cement the words to himself, emeralds swirling with scenarios and future possibilities. To become a Mendacium was to forsake his past, his name, his very identity. It was a sacrifice he hesitated to make, a choice that threatened to tear him apart from within. It enraged him, to have his choices boiled down to one or the other. But Mariah's reassurance offered him a bit of ease, reminding him of the impossible allure. Her gentle tones, her understanding gaze – they spoke volumes without the need for words. If he did not choose her, he was sure her silver eyes would haunt his dreams forevermore. So how long could he hold off ensuring that never happened?

Caedes drew in a deep breath, his resolve steeling against the uncertainty that lay ahead. He knew that one day he would have to confront his past, his lineage, but for now, he found solace in the present moment, in the woman who stood before him and the pull he felt towards her. Really, it was that simple, wasn’t it?  “The choice will have to be made eventually, or it will be taken from us.” It had to be said, and he did so with a hint of morbidity. He wondered if the consequences would be terrible, painful, but how much more painful than all the scars upon his body? Excruciating? Looking into her eyes, he knew that he would do whatever it took to protect her, to worship her, for as long as she would have him. Maybe even if she didn’t. He would still prefer her lashings, her cruelty if it meant receiving something from her still. Even as she accepted his words, his admissions of his heritage and his past, she absorbed it all – assuring him that it didn’t matter. What mattered was what he gave her now, how he continued on now. It was simple, it was raw. He couldn’t fail such an easy request. Especially when it was all she asked of him.  “I will not be anything less than I am, or what you need me to be.” He returned her earlier vow, gaze alight with intensity; and that gripping devotion of his. A slow, mischievous smile spread across his face, hinting at secrets and desires. His towering presence seemed to beckon her closer, silently invitating her through the subtle raise of his paw. In his gaze, there was a plea, a silent proposition for her to draw near and embrace that intoxicating allure that was the cause of such turmoil.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's a Seeker's Game Redbud Nook 06:50 PM, 03-04-2024 06:31 AM, 04-11-2024