size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
03-11-2024, 08:01 PM

As Haydée introduces herself and Bay to the Sumatar of Valta, she offers her reasons for trekking all the way up here and the man is polite, allowing her the time and space to impart the information. She recognizes the curiosity that is stirred as she speaks and, when Kotori talks about being interested in the events that happened, the girl cannot stop the wince that tugs at her features or the frown that pulls her lips down. A small dip of her head is given as she says, “There was a threat but it wasn’t to my pack. It was a wolf who freely killed when the mood stuck him but he has been dealt with.”

The man who had stolen her father’s life had been brought before the pack, his crime voiced and, in the end, the pack had doled out the punishment suitable for a murderer. And now, his pelt now hangs on their border as reminder to anyone who might wish to bring harm to those within Ethne that they will not trifled with. A sigh falls from her lips as Haydée steels herself to, yet again, relay the events surrounding her father’s death, “My father, Gavroche, was out gathering herbs in a neighboring land when a stranger found him and decided to take away his life… violently. We found the murderer and have dealt with accordingly but my mother, Gavroche’s mate, lost herself in the grief.”

At Kotori’s wishes for a swift recovery for Bellamy, the girl offers an apperceptive smile and dip of her head as she genuinely says, “Thank you, Kotori. I was the Heir to Ethne and, while it was sooner than expected, it had been planned that I would one day lead. This is change is permanent but, when my mother is healthy, I will be continuing to learn from her.” Haydée pauses to take a deep breath before plowing ahead, “So far, Ethne has been a reclusive family pack but I now wish to broaden our horizons and meet more packs in the hopes of foraging lasting friendships and even alliances.”

Her smile is back, gentle and filled with happiness and hope as Haydée offers her reasons for bringing Ethne out of the shadows and into the thoughts of more alphas.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Two For The Price Of One! Sunset Falls 03:55 AM, 11-27-2023 12:41 AM, 07-03-2024