gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-12-2024, 07:16 AM
As he stands beside the girl, his gaze turned toward the rustling trees before them, Wilder wonders why they would live in such a place. It's barren landscape brought about much of nothing. Surely they weren't living off of the tree branches? It would be hard to get lost here and though there was tree cover for them to hide in, he didn't see many bugs being capable of surviving. So what was it about the snow, ice and trees that invited the grouse to stay here? Lack of predators? It really was cold. He felt the chilling wind press against him, a shiver running down his spine. Maybe he could ask them. Ha!

Before he could keep on examining their surroundings, the girl is speaking. His ears fall back a moment and his mouth opens then closes. Clearing his throat, Wilder feels a tad embarrassed at his shitty attempt of a sexist joke. "I'm sure they'd jump right in your jaws if you did ask," he replies back, trying to sound witty with a smirk hovering on darkened lips. He had to follow through or he would surely flop on his face. "I wasn't particularly hungry for grouse, but my stomach isn't picky," Wilder comments as he returns his focus on the birds that roost in the trees ahead of them.

"If we come in from the sides, we should be able to snag one for each of us before they spook," his eyes flick over to her, wondering if she thought it a good idea.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Too much Submerged Woods 07:51 PM, 02-15-2024 01:27 PM, 06-24-2024
2. Too much IC Archives 01:27 PM, 06-24-2024 12:02 PM, 06-22-2024
3. Too much Submerged Woods 12:02 PM, 06-22-2024 05:12 AM, 05-01-2024