size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
03-12-2024, 09:54 AM

Tenshi's expression is warm, humored by Kiela's comment. "I never truly believed in destinies, but now that Vidarr is a permanent fixture in my life, I find myself believing in them a bit more," she smiles with her words as she looks back to the mint bush they stand before. Were they always meant to be here today gathering mint together? Was Heidinn and the mountain always her end goal? It was a curious thought process that Tenshi would think on later. Not that she wasn't happy with it, she was more than pleased to be here, but it had never been what she had imagined her life would end up being.

Kiela's next words just lightly and Tenshi can't help but laugh and nod in agreement, her eyes crinkling lightly at the corners. While it may appear to others that Tenshi and Vidarr were the only ones for each other, she knew that Vidarr's wild nature made it difficult to hold back. Their souls belonged, but the fire within him and potentially hers could belong to many others. She knew it before they had solidified their relationship and those feelings never soured. "He does have a way of sticking around in one's mind and heart, doesn't he?" Tenshi replies, her gaze moving back to Kiela with a hint of question, a silent way of asking if felt more than just friendship toward the Viking King.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. morning sickness is a bitch Fenrir's Maw 09:27 AM, 11-28-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024