size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Ali

Island HopperExplorerRapid Poster - Silver1K
03-12-2024, 02:39 PM

He breathed deep, beyond the well-marked borders and pine trees he caught the scent of fresh water. A lake maybe? He didn't think it was a pond, cause they tended to have a more earthy smell, maybe because they were shallow, the mud thicker at the bottom? He didn't have too long to continue his musings, as someone had sniffed him out, no doubt questioning his presence. Fair enough.

She traversed the terrain with ease, paws moving with practiced perfection, knowing each slight incline without needing to check her footing. The purple lady was direct and to the point, he could appreciate that since he had no patience for small talk. The weather was fine though, a little chill in the air but he'd come to expect that in the north.

"I'm an unusual guy." Came his dry response, a little on the nose, even for his own liking. He wasn't here to fuck around, he didn't make trouble as far as he was concerned, it found him whether he liked it or not though. "Really, " he corrected himself, voice deepening a little with the seriousness. "I've just been scouting out the islands of...wherever continent you call this." His right wing flicked out slightly, gesturing to their surroundings. To Boreas in general. "My name is Ronan Reyes, not from these parts at all. Only smelled your borders once I got close enough, wind was blowing in the wrong direction."

table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: PzMsxDx.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. easy does it Alias Island 10:48 AM, 02-27-2024 06:36 AM, 06-24-2024