gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe
03-12-2024, 06:37 PM

Rogue was not an imperceptive wolf by any means. He didn't meander about through life carelessly like some idiot savant, getting by on pure luck and happenstance. While no master hunter, the prince's senses were at the very least as finely tuned as any wolf around his age. Which was what made the sudden appearance of another at his side so alarming. Rogue had zero inclination to the stranger's presence while lost in his own loathing thoughts, until he heard the soft crunch of sand at his side that didn't quite line up with his own steps. An ear swiveled toward the sound, then his head turned, and before he knew it a blur of earthen hues bolted in front of his path. "Whoa! What the hell?!" Rogue stumbled to a stop, a forepaw frozen in midair and amethyst eyes wide in shock as his mind raced to process what he was looking at. A canine. A wolf. A very tiny wolf. Holy shit how did she get that small?! Was this someone's pup? No, her features looked far too mature to be a child. Adolescent, maybe, but no child. She was just that freaking small!

Before he could give any sort of reaction, the girl was demanding to know who he was, studying him like a scientist might study an unknown species just discovered. What the fuck? Rogue blinked, twilight eyes staring dumbfounded at the diminutive fae like he was hallucinating her very existence. She was clad in earthy brown fur that clung to her lithe body, and her eyes were almost a mirror image of his own. Mouth opened, but no words came out. His mouth closed again—opened once more, then he cocked his head to the side, studying her back just as quizzically. "I could ask you the same thing, since you're in my home," he retorted. The dire brute took a moment to sample her scent, which was easy to do given how right freaking up close she was to him gods damn did she not know about personal space?

She smelled faintly of Ashen, definitely a pack wolf, though the scent not clinging to her the way it did to himself. She must have been new. Another downside to no longer being an alpha's child: you weren't kept abreast of all the goings-on in the pack. "I'm Rogue. And you must be one of my uncle's newest fuck toys, right? So did he buy you or kidnap you?" The words he spat out were growled with disdain as he considered the small fae. She was tiny, much more so than any of Chimera's other wives, but maybe his perverse kinks had just evolved. What number would that make this one? Five? Six? Lecherous old bastard... He was turning Ashen into a joke, a shadow of its former glory while he lusted and glutted himself in it like a brothel.

"Rogue Klein"

Venom and Maverick may enter any of Rogue's threads while he is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Something something first impressions Cryer's Ravine 12:03 PM, 03-12-2024 08:34 AM, 05-07-2024