size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-12-2024, 10:29 PM

Caedes watched silently as Kaino prowled through the rocky terrain, her lavender and smoke fur melded within the shadows, a perfect predator. His obsidian silhouette did have the advantage over that though. Tonight, he had summoned her for a spar beneath the strange aurora, its vibrant hues painting the sky in a dance of movement and color.

As they met, Caedes felt a flicker of anticipation, relishing the challenge of facing his cousin, or rather his sister, Kaino. The prospect stirred something within him, a fleeting moment of connection amidst his usual aloofness. He could treat the world as indifferently as he wanted, but Kaino had seen him at his worst — at his most vulnerable. It meant something.

Their exchange was swift and fierce, each move calculated and precise. Caedes struck with grace and measured power, his emerald gaze blazing in amusement at Kaino's spirited defense. Despite her efforts, she couldn't seem to gain the upper hand, her playfulness at odds with the intensity of their clash. She was always smiling, this girl. Nothing got her down.

In the thick of it, Kaino's sudden advantage caught Caedes off guard, her intensity momentarily tipping the scales in her favor. Yet, true to his nature, Caedes mustered up his strength, seizing control with a relentless onslaught he had worked hard to achieve. In the end, he emerged victorious, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips as he pinned Kaino beneath him after their tumble. His hefty framework nearly crushed her, if not for the caution he practiced. You could not be as big as he was and be reckless.. After victory was assured, he released her as she simultaneously pushed him away, a smirk playing on his maw.

As they caught their breath, eyes casting upwards at the lights once again, Kaino's words cut through the lingering tension, her feelings spoken into existence. Despite his usual control over his emotions, Caedes felt a pang of warmth at her confession. He hadn’t realized just how much he had missed her. A bond he had taken for granted, truly. It had been too long, and he had yearned to show her the fruits of his labor. His hard work to prove he was powerful. Still the brute shook away the heavy atmosphere, inclining his head in mock agreement. "Luck, skill — what's the difference?" He quipped, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Either way, I win." He rumbled out, cocking a brow as she leaned into his mass. Ah, she was the same as ever. Touchy and affectionate, this one. “I’m here now. Enjoy the respite from the monotony of life without me.” A thunderous laugh left him, shaking his sides as he grinned widely.

Their spar beneath the aurora had been invigorating, a welcome reprieve of their daily lives. Perhaps they would do it again, Caedes mused, his demeanor giving away a playfulness he hadn’t shown since they were yearlings. After all, even the most callous of souls craved connection of the familial sort, right? And who was closer to him than Kaino herself? It was easy to fall into comfortability, here, under the night’s sky of lights.

wc: 525
total: 1,701

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Children's Story Mount Volkan 09:42 PM, 03-08-2024 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024