Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-13-2024, 06:17 AM

Modesty grumbles at the lick to her chin but it isn't an angry sound, instead she rakes her teeth playfully through the fur where his neck met his chest, humming thoughtfully when he queried her summons. "I don't recall that... must have changed my mind..." she muttered teasingly before stretching and rolling to her stomach, rear legs splayed to the side, elbows pushing her upper body to regard her not husband from the right way up. A shower of sand was flung about in the process, but sand in her fur was nothing new. She lived on a damn island. Autumn was her favourite and least favourite time of the year all at once, but she was sure Gil had higher hopes for the season than she did.

"I actually wanted to discuss our next move. I've been out." She'd seen Erish checking in on her so she was sure this wasn't news to Gilgamesh. "There's a river, just north of the shrine, it has an orchard and runs deep and fast enough to be a natural barrier to the north." Others had voiced their interest in the Gulley but Modesty wasn't sold on the idea. It would mean shifting their attention away from the beach and focusing their attention to the north of Dove Island, but it was within reach by her approximation. If they gathered enough resources, they might not even have to give up their Islands. "Of course, the Gulley has it's advantages, as do the Plains, but with an orchard we could brew up something unique, and anything we don't use could go to feeding the livestock." She shrugged, leaving the floor open for Gilgamesh to weigh in.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The hallway is a bitch Daager Isle 11:04 PM, 03-09-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024