size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
03-13-2024, 07:30 AM

Scald lets out a chuckle, a nod of his head. "I think you'll get a kick out of the new heathens mom and dad produced. Except one already got herself kicked from the pack so she's a goner," he shrugs. Calliope hadn't ever been his favorite or really anyone else's except for maybe that Jael girl, but Scald didn't tend to waste time around the pack much either. Other things to do and such.

As they stand in the main area of the first floor, he looks over to Rexx and lets out a thoughtful noise. "Oh, hm, it's kinda like the ship. There's rooms for everyone, I'll show ya," at that, Scald moves up the staircase to the second floor, pausing on the landing. "This is where anyone not related to mum or dad can stay or any of us if we don't wanna live at the top," he smiles at Rexx before moving up to the top floor. Stopping at the landing, he turns to show Rexx two long hallways. "There's 'nough empty rooms up here that you can take whichever ya like. Or if you don't, there's plenty of bungalows aroun' the isle too," Scald turns to point his nose toward a wide window where they could see a few of the bungalows dotted over the landscape.

"I'll show ya mine," he adds after a few moments so Rexx can take it all in. Moving down the left hallway that faces out toward the open ocean, Scald doesn't stop until they reach the room at the very end. Ducking in under the tattered sheet that is hung over the doorway, he reveals his humble abode to his brother. It's a smaller room with only one small side room over to the left. A small hearth crackles with coals and soft embers. A crudely drawn map directly to their right hangs on the wall with both Boreas and Auster depicted, details of each pack's territories highlighted with different dyes. Other small nick knacks lay scattered around with plenty of furs and pillows to lounge on. There's even a balcony with floor to ceiling windows to look out over the beach and ocean. "It ain't much compared to others but I like it," Scald says as he moves toward the balcony and pushes open the thick glass door to allow some cool air inside.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. all roads lead to home Daager Isle 01:20 PM, 02-03-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024