gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-13-2024, 07:56 AM
Calliope is tired from walking. Tired from wandering, moving place to place. She's young and inexperienced. All she had known so far is her family, the pack, the isle. This was different. Being on her own, fending for herself, doing her own hunting. Thankful that she's at least larger than the average wolf, she's able to hold her own. For now. But tonight? She wants some sort of protection. A place where she can sleep without fearing for her safety. And the one place she knows where that can happen is mangroves.

Moving at a sloth-like pace, she searches for a large enough space for her to fit into. A yawn wrenches her mouth open wide, sleep brimming along the edges of her eyes. Careful not to be loud, not to draw attention to herself, she finally finds a mangrove large enough to fit into. Approaching with eager steps, she falters back a step when she sees a smaller wolf already curled up inside. A growl builds in her chest as her ears fall backward. Exhaustion flows through her and though she wants to rip him from the confines of safety, she has no energy. So instead, Calliope fits her own self beneath the safety of the mangrove roots and curls herself up around the man.

"I'm just here to sleep. So much as try to hurt me and I'll eat you for breakfast," Calliope warns, her deepened tones serious as she moves to rest her chin beside him.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. this is for the lions Lover's Mangrove 04:04 AM, 03-05-2024 10:52 PM, 06-13-2024