ardent

Feel This Moment

Soleil

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2013, 02:40 PM

Her mighty lover contained himself, remaining solid where she molded to him. There was a moment of silence between them as she asked what could possibly wrong. "I don't want anymore children with you," His words were sudden and felt chilled.

Her heart dropped. What was he saying? He... he didn't love her anymore? He didn't want to be with her? Was he even allowed to leave her like that? How could it even be possible. Water was swelling in her eyes and her breath was trapped in her chest. "I want to find someone to castrate me. I don't want to ever inflict damage on you again," At this Soleil made a choked sound, half surprise and half disbelief.

Jaw had gone slack but now snapped up, "Collision, my love, what pain is it you mean? The pain of childbirth is natural, a good pain. There's no better pain in the world to see, at the end, our darling children wriggling with life." It had no effect on him, he was immune to the words.

She tried another approach. "I want more children, Collision! Not this year, this winter we can wait. I'll get extra fit so that next year I can give you more sons! You don't have to do this Collision." She was aware of the slight whine that had entered her tone. She was clearly begging him now, he didn't have to sacrifice his manhood for her!

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator