An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
03-13-2024, 08:14 AM

Delphi's own emotions are abuzz with electricity as she pulls away, her smile a hesitant and awkward lopsided appearance as she watches Spider cough and sputter in front of her. Holding back a giggle, she is quickly drawn to the raven that swoops over to Binti and Tas who still hold the basket of snacks. Both of her companions don't mind, eagerly offering the snacks to the bird who is quickly shooed away by Spider. This time, Delphi does let out a laugh. "Oh, it's no worries, he's welcome to it all," she mentions before following Spider through the woods.

As the treehouse materializes before them, Delphi lets out an impressed 'whoa'. She had never actually seen a treehouse before so the sight was impressive and amazing! Following Spider up the walkway to the door and then to the inside of the abode, she looks around with wide eyes and a bright smile. "This is really where you live?" She asks, almost in disbelief. "This is way cooler than the mountain," Delphi says as she turns back to Spider, wondering what they would do next.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024