An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
03-13-2024, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 10:52 AM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hattori appreciated her offer, as a matter of pride he felt like he couldn't accept but knew it was one made of kindness all the same. Things had mostly been resolved, for now at least, as there was no way he could know for certain if they wouldn't ever try again. He was well aware of the possibilities though, that they very well might return with a larger force, forgo any attempt at subtlety and subterfuge and send an outright army. But such a venture would take time and resources to organise, they had time, at least a few seasons or so. He would handle matters if and when it came to that, he already had enough on his plate as it was.

"We fortunately managed to handle most of the attackers, those who managed to flee are unlikely to return. I would suggest caution to your pack mates when wandering beyond your borders, in their desperation they may do something drastic." Whether such a concern would become a reality was neither here nor there, unclaimed lands were dangerous as far as Hattori was concerned. Anything could happen out there.

It was truly concerning to hear what a state Celeste had fallen into, his expression a tight grimace, the look in his eyes disquiet. He presumed Ethne had talented healers at their disposal and they had already taken care of the koi wolf thus far, thus he did not wish to insult Haydee by suggesting his own healers come to their aid. There was such a thing as too many cooks in the kitchen, after all.

"I do not...enjoy being indebted to others." He admitted, a quite stiff way of addressing the topic. "I would like to make amends with Ethne, if possible. What would you need? "

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]