size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-13-2024, 03:21 PM

Caedes stood transfixed, a pang of nostalgia sweeping over him as he watched Kaino effortlessly execute their well-honed teamwork. Their movements flowed in perfect harmony, a deadly symphony orchestrated by years of shared experiences. It was the natural rhythm of two predators in pursuit of their prey. Ah, he missed this. Growing up together had forged this connection, this understanding of each other's every move. As Kaino leapt onto the creature's back, deftly evading its slashing claws, Caedes wasted no time. With practiced precision, he closed in for the final strike. Swift, calculated motion, Caedes deprived the feline of its precious air, muscles tensed with lethal intent. The struggle was brief but intense, ending in the death of their prey.

As the threat lay dead, Kaino released her grip and settled atop the corpse, a triumphant smile playing on her blood-streaked lips. Caedes regarded her with a mixture of admiration and amusement, knowing it was her satisfaction at the spoils of their hunt. "Consider it a token of my appreciation for your discerning tastes," Caedes remarked, his tone composed and sly. "You're most welcome." His words carried a hint of playful banter, ensuring Kaino understood the gift was given in jest, and with genuine consideration.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Liger Time Sand River 02:16 PM, 03-13-2024 01:38 PM, 05-15-2024