ardent

Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me...

Avacyn

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-13-2024, 04:07 PM

Once Chimera explained what he was here to deliver gifts-both to Ikigai's children and to her-she nodded with understanding and gave him a grateful smile. "That's very kind of you. Please, come in." She gestured for him to follow her as she turned and started walking back toward the center of the island while tipping her head back to let out a low howl for Ikigai, Deimos, and their children to gather by the lake. The little pups were already proving to be a handful and she had spotted them in all sorts of places around the island as they began to explore their world. This was the first time she had really experienced pups outside of her younger siblings and she had not been involved enough in their raising to really know how much work pups could really be. Although she would find out herself soon enough, she supposed, once the pups Scylla was carrying were born.

Pushing the thoughts of her own personal life aside, she turned her attention back to the larger male at her side. "How is Venom?" she asked curiously, concern creasing her brow. She knew that Chimera had stepped in for the former Empress, but the details about everything involved with that were not entirely clear. She knew Venom wasn't well and she did worry about her friend. She was just glad that Chimera had been able to keep Ashen afloat. It would have been devastating to see a pack that had been a pillar for so many crumble away. "I've wanted to come check on her, but I wasn't sure if she would want to have visitors," she admitted. Not that she felt comfortable leaving Elysium alone for the time being, but it was a thought that had crossed her mind many times since she found out about the change in Ashen's leadership.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me... Alias Island 03:02 PM, 02-22-2024 06:34 AM, 06-24-2024