gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-14-2024, 06:49 PM

She felt him before she saw him. The shift of the air, the stillness that seeped into the grove, all were telltale signs of his arrival. Her heart skipped a beat and she turned, her sterling eyes meeting the dark depths of Caedes'. He was truly a sight to behold, his large form radiating power and raw magnetism. His smile sent shivers down her spine, and not of fear but of excitement. She had searched for him and found him, right where she hoped he would be.

Stepping gracefully from the willow's shadow, her face softened with an affectionate smile that slightly parted her lips, revealing faintly blushed cheeks. Her gaze lingered on him with uncertainty and hope before she closed the gap between them. "Caedes," she greeted him softly as if welcoming an old friend.

A small, amused smirk played at the corners of Mariah's lips. "I know, but your words only excite me more," she said in response to his warning, her voice carrying a playful lilt. She held his gaze, her eyes twinkling with a mixture of joy and relief. "It seems as if some monsters aren't as fearsome as they make themselves out to be." she replied, her voice rich with quiet fondness. "But you were the very monster I was hoping to find," she added, the corners of her mouth curving into a teasing smirk. Her heart throbbed in her chest, matching rhythmically with the pulse within the grove. The wind rustled through the sprawling branches above them, singing a melodious tune that echoed within the secluded nook.

"I have news," she began, her tone growing serious, hinting at the weight of her next words. Her eyes glanced down to the ground between them before they returned to meet Caedes' expectant gaze. She couldn’t help but wonder what he could possibly be thinking in that moment.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If We Don't Leave This Town Weeping Woods 05:27 PM, 03-14-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024