gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-14-2024, 07:54 PM

Mariah laughed lightly at his teasing threat, her heart pounding at the promise it held. "You’ve only seen a fraction of what I can handle," she countered with a mischievous glint in her eyes. The tension between them was palpable, a silent battle of wills and teased threats. The underlying challenge wasn't lost on Mariah, and it only served to fuel her excitement further. It was another one of those moments where she simply couldn’t resist touching him- being near, feeling the thrum of his heartbeat in the extension of her touch. She was certain that it matched the rhythm of her own, and it was an intimate reminder of the powerful creature before her.

Mariah took a deep breath, her heart stilling as a more somber tone was adopted. It was a heavy matter, one that bore the weight of an impending change. She had always known that there would come a time when they would need to move. However, she just hadn’t anticipated how abruptly it would come. "I'm leaving Valta, the pack I’ve been staying with since we’ve met." she said, her voice even though it teetered on the brink of breaking at the impact of her own words. She saw his eyes widen momentarily before they masked with an unreadable expression. "I've been studying healing here. But the agreement always was that I would visit multiple Elysium allies in my time spent abroad." She paused for a moment, watching his face as she continued, "I'm going to the Hallows. They reside in Auster- the southern continent." Mariah explained, her voice steady despite the trepidation that was ceaselessly coursing through her veins. She observed his reaction keenly, hoping to decipher any hint of sentiment lurking behind that impossibly emerald gaze.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If We Don't Leave This Town Weeping Woods 05:27 PM, 03-14-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024