size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-14-2024, 08:21 PM

Her laughter was like music to his ears, muddling his thoughts, his brow cocked at her counter; a feral smile cracking against his lips. The spark of mischief in her eyes mirrored his own, and he found himself eagerly anticipating the next exchange in their game of wits. It was the tension between them that crackled in the air – a familiar dance, a dance of challenges and defiance that only served to fuel the fire burning between them.

But then, as the mood shifted and Mariah's tone grew somber, Caedes's heart clenched with a sudden sense of foreboding. He listened intently as she spoke of leaving Valta, the pack she had been studying in. The weight of her words hung heavy in the air, and Caedes began to contemplate what this would mean for their connection. She explained that she was to head to the Hallows, to the southern continent of Auster. The term was not foreign to him, and it perfectly aligned with his own news he had yet to share. Caedes watched her closely, searching her face for any hint of doubt or hesitation. And despite the trepidation that undoubtedly gripped her, Mariah remained resolute, her voice steady and unwavering.

Caedes's mind raced with a flurry of emotions, his thoughts swirling like a tempest within him. He wanted to reach out to her, to hold her close and reassure her that everything would be alright. But as he met her gaze, he saw the determination shining in her eyes, and he knew that she was capable of facing whatever challenges lay ahead. Still, you couldn’t blame him for desire, could you?

The brute nodded, his hefty frame sinking closer to her own, muzzle brushing up against the side of her neck and breathing in deeply. "I understand. I also have news. My kin are mobilizing, taking action now. I am being called to fall in line. We are headed south – to Auster as well. Norad will fall.” He breathed out, uncertain if he wanted to see her reaction or not. He was admitting that he and his brethren were planning a hostile takeover, after all. Gods only knew if her pack was aligned with the one they were targeting. The brute sighed, pulling back as he sought her gaze. “I am preparing for combat and, if necessary, to ensure their surrender by any means." He waited, watching to see the recognition flash in her eyes. Would she understand?

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If We Don't Leave This Town Weeping Woods 05:27 PM, 03-14-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024