size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
03-15-2024, 12:27 AM

Dread works away at the beads, listening to Halo happily dump information about the beads, about the processes. It's nice to hear her again, even if she's just visiting for a little while. She's always been a comforting presence, and it felt like she was blessing this treehouse, for him, too. Warmed by it, working away at his beads. Rolling the long, thin snakes of clay out carefully. The precision work is something that he usually lacks patience for, but it's... it's not so bad. Dread allows his tail to thump a bit behind him as he works.

Whatever passed between Halo and Sakana... he wouldn't ask questions about. He wasn't sure he'd seen the little healer so flustered, but he'd write it off on her being confused about the late-breaking growth spurt. Kenway's reaction to Mr. Raccoon is enough to bright a chuckle to Dread's throat. "He likes katydids, and I've seen him do some sketchy shit for fresh mangos. They're hard to get in the north." Ah yes, because teaching Kenway how to effectively bribe a creature hired predominantly for his intellect and dexterity was a good choice.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. starships is going to be stuck in my head for the next week bc of this Dove Island Archipelago 11:20 PM, 03-04-2024 05:27 AM, 05-01-2024