size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
03-15-2024, 01:02 AM
He's appreciative, if a bit lazy, in the way that he looks upon the woman. Deluge's stray comment leaves him bristling, hackles lifting along his spine. Barely stifling the possessive noise that builds in his throat, no. He's quick to finish packing his treasure for later, really so he can go back to standing uncomfortably close to Deluge and leering.

Deluge speculates as he folds the copper-rich soil into a tight packet, and tucks the packet away safely in the borrowed bag. They'd done a lot of travelling lately-- even though he was free of some of his older anxieties, he still found it tiring. Socializing too. At least he's been reminded that he's here for good reason, damn that woman needed supervision. Not that he'd have it any other way.

As he tunes back in, the girl is introducing herself. "I'm Dread, this is Deluge." He speaks for her, returning to his woman's side before continuing. Happy to show her off-- she's his, after all. Possessive. Right, he needed to come back down to earth, be social, try to keep himself in check. "If I bring our pack's healers gifts, they're less likely to poison me for being a shitty patient later." It's a joke, though Dread's delivery is dry. A smile tugging at the corner of his lips, a glint in his eye.

Ah, better to play it off than anything else, right? The look he slides to Deluge is curious enough, though he hangs possessively at her shoulder once more.
"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Poison or remedy? Emerald Island 09:59 PM, 02-03-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024